Wednesday, November 24, 2004

The In-Laws Hit Town Yesterday...

I like it when my in-laws come. They're really nice and it's good for my girls to get to spend quality time with them...it only happens twice a year or so and it's always very enjoyable family time.

Anyway, they got into town with all their Christmas shopping done (for us, anyway, as they saved shipping charges) but the problem is our tree isn't done, so the gifts are all wrapped and just sitting in our den.

One big surprise was that they brought their old coffee maker to give to me. It's a shiny, stainless-steel job with a clock and an alarm and cone-shaped filter. You can fill it up with water, put in the coffee and set the timer, and the coffee will begin brewing at whatever time you set the clock for.

I'm guessing the next step in coffee-making is simply to give me an I.V. around 4AM and just let it steadily drip into my body.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home