Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Baseball Related

In the baseball playoffs, since the Rangers fell short of making the playoffs and my Braves fell out early for the 12th time in 13 years...I've decided to pull against the Yankees. Tonight's game in extra innings sure must've been exciting...

...I wouldn't know because my softball team was scheduled to play a game at 9:45PM. We all showed up and were ready to play, only to have the other team not have one single player there. Sure, that team is in last place and all, but I missed the final inning of the Red Sox dramatic win because I was sitting in a dugout making sure we had 9 players so we could officially claim our forfeit.

I did get home in time to see Houston's 3-run homer in the bottom of the 9th to win, which was cool, but I don't really like them, either...and I can't think of what would be sweeter than the Yanks having a 3 game lead only to lose it to Boston.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home