Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Fair Warning

I'm in one whale of a discontented mood today. Not crabby. Not bitter. Not angry. Not upset. Not indignant.

Just ready to throttle the status quo. Upset some apple carts. Stop settling for successful mediocrity in any fact of my own life or in the lives of the humanity I serve.

Emotional pacing might be the best way I could describe it.

If this mood were a movie scene, it's definitely slow motion to build the anticipation. It'd be me wearing a cowboy duster and hat, wind blowing in my face making the duster fly out behind me revealing the gun belt around my waist, stern look on my face, with the whistling strains of "Durango" playing in the background.

I'm ready to attack today for some reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home