Sunday, October 17, 2004

Victories All Around, Part 3

If you've been reading my blog, there's something crazy that's been happening on Saturdays lately. My college football team has been winning and my daughters have been having cool things happening to them, like getting parts in stuff or winning games. It's been that way 3 of the last 4 weekends (and last Saturday didn't count as Kelsey and I were out of town, and it rained out her game anyway).

So, today, Auburn wins again, 38-20 over Arkansas (and it really wasn't that close) to go 7-0 and they have a stranglehold on winning the SEC West and getting a shot at the SEC championship.

Then, Shelby turned in some money for her fundraiser for her ballet conservatory's production of the Nutcracker (they sold Chick Fil A calendars that have tons of coupons). It looks like she'll win the autographs of lead dancers from the American Ballet Theatre, which is kind of a big deal.

Lastly, Kelsey's softball team overcame a 6-0 deficit in the last two innings to win 7-6. It was very exciting and the team had fun...the winning run scoring on a wild pitch after the batter in front of Kelsey walked which would've loaded the bases. Kelsey was kind of ticked that she was on deck and only one was out. I told her I knew she would've knocked in the run to win. She said, "Yeah. I would have." Gotta love it.

I lead a charmed life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home