Friday, August 13, 2004

I Caught A Delicious Bass For You. Wanna Play Me?

For a variety of reasons, I needed a reprieve from the emotional demands of my work and my student ministry staff, consisting of Nathan and Steve-O made an offer I couldn't refuse: A post-lunch screening of the movie Napoleon Dynamite.

All I can say is that it was absolutely hysterical and very inventive. In fact, I have my own personal top-5 comedy movie "must own on DVD" list, generally in this order:

1. Raising Arizona.
2. This is Spinal Tap.
3. Dumb and Dumber.
4. Beavis and Butt-head Do America.
5. Office Space.

Suffice to say that, once released, Napoleon Dynamite will bump Office Space and will likely move into the #2 slot. It was that funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home