Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Can't Sleep

I dunno what it is. Maybe it's the pizza I ate for dinner. I mean, I'm getting older and maybe I shouldn't be eating a veggie pizza at 7PM.

Maybe it's that I've been doing a lot of normal office hours and getting plenty of sleep lately.

Maybe it's that I fell asleep by 10:30PM and woke up to get some water and let the dog out.

But now I can't sleep.

Maybe I should turn on the blowhards on some news channel and listen to the drivel about whether or not some dude killed his wife, or flip on poker on ESPN and see if somebody I don't care about gets a diamond on the turn to complete their straight draw, or maybe I should read a book. Unfortunately, as you can tell from the books I've listed on the left, I don't have much fluff to read at the moment. It's all too heady for this time slot.

And it's the most useless feeling in the world being awake at 2:30AM. There's really not a lot productive to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home