Wednesday, December 10, 2003

My Wife

My wife is a very good photographer. At this time of year our home has been inundated with Christmas card photos and a bridal session with wedding photos coming this weekend (although there has been concern about rain/sleet on Saturday even though we've not been seriously below 50 here in Texas yet)...and while I understand that her perfectionist leanings cause her to critique most of her pictures rather than enjoy them, I really believe she's talented. Moreso than most, too...and only getting better after each photo shoot.

There are times when I look at my wife and seriously thank God that He put her in my life. She's definitely the better half in this deal.

To be so smart and funny and talented and pretty...just such a total package kinda girl. What did I do to be so blessed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home