Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Own Private Idaho

Yeah...

...as I'm faced with yard work and 96-degree temperatures (yesterday, a friend of mine mentioned that she was looking at apartments in better climates because this early heat wave has just served notice we have four more months of this and she's not sure she can take it)...

...I needed to take a little digital vacation. A happy place, if you will. Or, in this case, happy places.

You can go to the New York Times "31 Places To Go This Summer and take a little virtual road trip around North America.

The only question I'd have is why anyone would go to a city in a desert (outside of the obvious Vegas trip) and the Times seems to give a little love to those places and they have an obvious crush on the Pacific Northwest (which I get).

So, take the little minivacation, patrons, and tell me what you'd subtract and what you'd add from their tour...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home