Sunday, September 30, 2007

Best of Both Worlds

It's up...

photo courtesy al.com

It's GOOOOOOD!

photo courtesy al.com

Auburn 20, Florida 17.

AND...

...I did all the yardwork.
...I got the work out in.
...I got the kitchen cleaned.
...I got Kid2 picked up from dance.

...in between it all, I saw the most important parts of OU's fall, Texas' whipping, Bama's demise, the Ducks' fumble, and a host of other bits here and there from the craziest day in college football in the last 15 years.

If Washington had just recovered that onsides kick against USC, it might've been the best college football day I've ever seen!

I can't tell you how much fun yesterday was with 6 of the top 11 teams losing...

...and getting all the chores done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home