Sunday, August 05, 2007

Welcome To The World, Margaux Childress Sentz

According to Infoplease.com, they average 1,494 births each and every day in the state of California.

I can assure you that none of them--not the ones born in the 215 days previous, or the ones to be born in the remaining 150--are are as magnificent as Margaux Childress Sentz, born yesterday a little after 3PM (Pacific Time) in San Francisco. The higher-order life-living Mom, barnstorming Dad & my new neice are all happy and healthy. Vitals: 7 lbs. 8oz., 21 inches long, full head of hair. All accounts have her gorgeous-meter pegged out at "drop-dead." Pictures (which I will post soon) will verify this reality.

I'm looking forward to seeing how she makes a life of the higher-order with her very own unique twist. I'm looking forward to seeing what her personality adds to being her very own type of barnstormer, too. She's blessed beyond words to have Jilly and Shane to dispense love as needed 'round the clock (and the daily hours you're given to do so will shorten as the years lengthen, but that's another blog entry) and then dispense even more.

Welcome to the world, Margaux. You've already made it a better place.

Welcome to my world, Margaux. You've already made it a better existence...from 1,702.8 driving miles away. You have that kind of influence, my dear.

I'm glad you're here.

And I'm looking forward to meeting you in-person. We have lots of catching up to do.

Already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home