Thursday, August 02, 2007

Swamped

This getting-in-shape thing necessitates that I get to the gym during my normal blogging time. So, I figured I'd blog first thing once I got to the office and still had a few minutes before work...

...yeah. The phone's been ringing. Lots of meetings getting shuffled, lots of things added to the "to-do" list and have become "urgent," lots of things on the original "to-do" list will get dragged to tomorrow's list.

What I'm saying is that I'm under the pile, and I'll promise to pre-blog on those days when I have to get the gym early so I can have a post ready for right after my workout. I mean, c'mon...

...just because I've adjusted my schedule doesn't mean the patrons should have to adjust theirs.

So, sorry about today's delay. I'll try to be more efficient, folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home