Friday, July 20, 2007

Me & Friends At Moe's



Here's (from L to R) Barney, Me (please note that I'm wearing the Springfield Isotopes t-shirt supporting the local minor league baseball team--for which Homer once was the mascot), Homer, Moe & Carl hanging out at Moe's.

Oh, man! What I wouldn't give to actually be a character on The Simpsons and be drawn by Matt Groening...and there's a promotion associated with next week's release of The Simpson's Movie where you can win the chance to be made into a character and have a show revolve around you & your life.

Now, for your task, if I were to win that promotional drawing and they were to write that episode about my own life, what do you think the writers would come up with for my plot line & stuff like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home