Monday, March 19, 2007

Brimming With Possibility...Or Lack Thereof

Lemme see...

Yardwork? Yeah, there's always something that COULD be done, but I mowed Saturday.
Exercise? My club doesn't offer cycle classes on Mondays. Tomorrow at 6PM.
Hobby? Don't really have one unless you count blogging & reading books.
Kid responsibilites? Well, it's Spring Break in our burg. They'll sleep late and won't be full-throttle until noon or so after they eat and shower and all that.
Do something with the wife? Not so much. She's gotta work today.
Work? Oh wait...

Yeah, it'd be my day off, so I won't be doing that today.

Coffee's going.
Newspaper is about to be read.
Copy of The Message nearby.
Windy & overcast, but not cold. Re: Perfect hammock weather.
A couple of books I need to finish off today.
Flannel pants & oversized t-shirt will be the order of the day.
Razor: He gets the day off, too (I like to live on the edge, man).
Biggest decision: Will a nap come before or after lunch? Or both? Or neither?

What does it say about me that this is a kind of day that I truly enjoy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home