Saturday, October 07, 2006

Shutting It Down

It's been a long stretch at work lately.

It'd been a long stretch at work since before "lately."

I was productive enough at work this week to shut my life down today, so here's my agenda:

Flannel pants: On.
Floppy T-shirt: On.
Chair: Recliner position.
Remote Control: at-hand.
Kids: Various stuff to do all day, none of which I can do anything to be a part of so they're actually ditching me for parties and their activities.
Wife: A few "Mom's Taxi" demands but nothing I can help with. I already did the "Dad's Taxi" for a 7AM cross country meet drop-off. They'll all be under one roof at around 4PM or so.

9AM: ESPN GameDay. Nap a possibility.

11AM: Auburn vs. Arkansas on CBS.

Pizza delivery number: memorized (occupational hazard). I may get up to get the phone at noon.

Hardest decision to make all day: 2:30PM. Texas-OU and LSU-Florida. I suspect Texas will make short work of OU, so I'll probably spend the 2nd half fully devoted to SEC football. But I may have to TiVO that because...

5PM: Dinner at TGIFridays. Some deal where they're training staff so we get a limited menu selection but free food for the entire family!
6:45PM: Georgia vs. Tennessee.

9PM: Bedtime. I can use the sleep...just haven't been sleeping well as of late.

If that's not a shut-it-down day, I don't know what is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home