Sunday, October 22, 2006

Handwriting Analysis

Once on summer vacation I had my handwriting analyzed at some amusement park midway sideshow. I think I paid a buck and wrote on a piece of paper. The carnie took it seriously, too...running his hand over the back of it to see how hard I pressed down and such. He gave each analysis point a numerical value and entered it into a machine and then I got a dot-matrix print out on tractor-feed paper with all sorts of personality traits listed on it.

I don't remember any of them but one: It read, "You are more likely to set a trend than follow one." The only reason I remember that is because my family kept jokingly deferring all the decisions made on where to eat and what to do by saying things like, "Well, we want to be hip and with-it, so let's let the 'trend-setter' pick the restaurant."

Well, since I lost the tractor-feed paper with the light green and dark green ruling, I might need my handwriting analyzed. Granted, you can't tell how hard I pressed down, but here's the cursive and print version of a Bible verse I read this morning and my signature. It's all the carnie needed, and it's all you're getting.



If you can't see it real well you can click on it and make it larger. And, manalive, do I realize what Pandora's Box I'm opening for my Diner readership...

...but...

...analyze away!

*puts on blindfold, requests last cigarette, and awaits the firing squad performing their assigned task*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home