Saturday, September 02, 2006

The Headline From Today's Huntsville Times...

Good morning, Alabama: It's game day
Passion for football comes through loud and clear, be it War Eagle! or Roll Tide!

Saturday, September 02, 2006

By MIKE MARSHALLTimes Staff Writer, mmarshal@htimes.com

The best time of year in the state of Alabama - the absolute best time of all - is the week before the college football season begins.

This is the time of year when every team's hopes are still unspoiled, when every fan of the University of Alabama and Auburn University is flooded with anticipation, wondering if this is the season of another championship...finish the article here

Yes.

It is GameDay.

I'm in it, man. With my daughter...her first Dixie GameDay, and I think I'm as excited to have her see it as I am to be going.

Life is grand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home