Saturday, April 08, 2006

Well if Axl Rose was driving down the highway, and saw Rex Manning stranded on the side of the road, do you think Axl Rose would stop and help him?


I kinda watched Empire Records last night while I winding down. It's a movie my friend Kendra introduced me to while she occupied the guest bedroom. I couldn't help listening to the lines. Watching with "older eyes," the movie itself isn't that great, but I really like it. So, I thought of some other movies that I think of fondly but really aren't that great as movies:

Clerks
The Breakfast Club
16 Candles
Bottle Rocket
Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back
This Is Spinal Tap
Dumb & Dumber
Raising Arizona
Napoleon Dynamite

There are others on my "guilty pleasures" list...what're on yours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home