Friday, April 07, 2006

To Quote Wally Exactly, Here's Some Stuff That I Like...(and don't like

I like the NHL hockey playoffs.
I like spaghetti and pizza.
I like reading.
I like my iPod.
I like my chair.
I like my dog.
I like college football.
I like my youth ministry staff.
I like my hammock.
I like coffee.
I like the fireplace that uses real wood.
I like grilling meat.
I like baseball on any level it's played.
I like good sermons.
I like that my sister and brother-in-law are a couple.
I like hot dogs with mustard and onions...and chili without beans on it if possible.
I like watching my children grow up and all that entails.
I like snow.
I like Manhattan more than anyplace else.
I like when my former students keep in touch with me, no matter if it's in person, on the phone, or on a web page.
I like when parent's I work with not only get "it," but "get" me.
I like snow skiing and inner tubing behind a ski boat on a lake.
I like Mississippi Delta blues, early punk and late grunge.
I like fried mozzarella sticks and marinara sauce.
I like good stand-up comedy and improv.

I don't like dieting.
I don't like country music, classical or opera.
I don't like cats...the animal or the Broadway show.
I don't like bad preachers and Bible teachers.
I don't like cell phones or the people who use them driving or while conversing with others.
I don't like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings or the last two Matrix movies.
I don't like poor parenting (in myself or in others).
I don't like root beer.
I don't like most candies except M&M's.
I don't like infrequent bloggers.
I don't like those Ultimate Fighting Championship deals.
I don't like any garishly expensive vehicle.
I don't like suburban architecture or mindsets.
I don't like aggressive drivers.
I don't like meandering meetings (if you call a meeting, have an objective).
I don't like pigeonholing, labeling or stereotyping...or people that tend to cause me to do that.
I don't like closed minds in any form.
I don't like soap operas in general.
I don't like morning radio DJ's or their TV counterparts.
I don't like militant agendas.
I don't like pop stars.
I don't like board games (except "Life" and "Trivial Pursuit").
I don't like gambling, but I like watching others do it.
I don't like politics.
I don't like contacts.
I don't like golf (playing or watching).

Hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home