Wednesday, March 22, 2006

New Project

When I get some time, I'm going to be going through the process of getting out my big box of cassette tapes and working through getting them transferred to Mp3 format for my iTunes. I have some really good albums that I don't want to re-purchase...stuff like the Pretenders and Simple Minds and the Police and Jason & the Nashville Scorchers and Guadalcanal Diary and and old Talking Heads live tape and well...

...it looks like it's turning into a Time/Life 10-Volume set of Brent's College Years.

The unfortunate thing is that I traded in my albums years ago because the Time/Life 20-Volume set of Brent's High School Years would be much more nostalgic with Black Sabbath, Blackfoot, Molly Hatchet, Iron Maiden, Cheap Trick, Led Zeppelin and...

...Let's be honest: if I have a hard time justifying a purchase of Wall of Voodoo's "Mexican Radio" there's not a chance I can justify Ronnie James Dio's "Holy Diver."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home