Sunday, February 05, 2006

Permission Granted

You might remember that I referenced a Bible Conference that was held at my church on January 13 & 14. One of my seminary professors, Dr. John Hannah, was the speaker. We wanted to make sure he was okay with our church putting it on the web before doing so and it took some time to get all that squared away.

Well, it turns out I was away on a student ministry retreat and didn't hear the conference "live." So, since I enjoyed Dr. Hannah's quirky teaching style, high intellect and insights for practical living as one of his students, I got the three sessions in mp3 format and...

...I couldn't believe how encouraging his talks were to me. I've listened to the whole thing three times already.

See, sometimes I get tired of this Christian life. It seems so hard. So undoable. So unattainable.

Or maybe it's just that I'm really bad at it.

Anyway, you can get those three sessions .here.

A recommendation:

Some time.
An mp3 player.
A place to think & listen undisturbed.
Some paper & something to write with.

You won't regret it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home