Thursday, February 02, 2006

So, Today I'm Thinking...

...that when my life speeds up, my diet choices are based on expediency rather than health.
...nothing will get your heart rate up faster than when the organizer of a MOPS (Mothers of Pre-Schoolers) meeting enters your office informing you that there was a communication error with the speaker, and they need someone to cover the topic of "intimate issues on marriage."
...I'd be bored with a corporate job of any type as yesterday was trying and long but at least it was interesting.
...Auburn's recruiting class was in the nation's top 10 and the suspect defensive coordinator went to the NFL, so it was a good day on the Plains.
...very few things are as fun as watching teenagers walk into our coffee shop, hearing the rap music playing, and watch them spontaneously dance and laugh with and at each other.
...that I don't care if Saudi Arabia and other oil-baron nations "demand clarification" on the president's desire to find alternative energy sources, and I can't figure out why Americans wouldn't want to fund it.
...Relevant Magazine is a very good one.
...iPods might be the coolest things ever, and the advertising and support teams at Apple are among the most creative and innovative minds in business these days, right behind the folks at Disney.
...I haven't seen any of the movies nominated for Best Picture, and I really don't think I care to.
...those Chuck Norris things on the web are really funny (click on Danny's link on the left to see some).
...Lisa Loeb's reality show is terrible (and I got to watch it because of a hacking cough that kept me up late last night) but I can't help but be attracted to her because she's very much like my wife: Very intelligent and savvy, disarmingly cute, and oozes a creative vibe.
...sometimes adults can say things to teenagers that they will always remember, and it would be a better place if we chose to use our powers for good and not evil.
...I'm hoping Shelby gets up to full dance strength as her bout with step throat couldn't have come at a worse time with a competition that has New York as a reward is coming up this weekend.
...I'm definitely ready to donate my hair to locks of love, but I may wait until March after the ski trip.
...that even though I'm exhausted, I gotta get to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home