Sunday, February 05, 2006

A Little Help?

Okay, dream interpretation fans. Here's a chance to show your stuff.

My dream last night: Yes, it was in color. I was playing basketball...it must've been some sort of tryout as there were two coaches, both minorities, evaluating me and making suggestions. I didn't hit one single shot, whether it was a layup or a three-point shot, and it was like there was a plastic lid on the basket. They told me to stop shooting and to just work on my defense and passing. Then, presumably on the way home from practice, I had a car wreck with airbag deployment and no one was injured. There was an SUV, full of teenagers, dancing in their seats to rap music, oblivious to the wreck.

Then the alarm went off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home