Saturday, November 19, 2005

I Lead A Charmed Life

From a letter that I got yesterday evening:

Lewisville Independent School District ("Committed To Excellence")
Lamar Middle School
4000 Timbercreek Road
Flower Mound, TX 75028

Mike Fields, Principal



Congratulations,

Your daughter has been selected as one of our Lamar Leaders for the 2005-2006 school year.

Every six weeks two students per grade are chosen to be nominated for this award. Eligibility standards include: good academic standing, demonstration of outstanding leadership, classroom cooperation and participation, being a positive role model and willingness to help others.

With this honor comes many exclusive privileges, Lamar leaders have free access to all home games and dances. Special favors and treats will be provided on a routine basis. Also, this elite group will be taken to lunch at a restaurant of their choice.

I appreciate all their hard work and dedication to being all they can be. Parents should be commended for all their support as well. Once again--Congratulations to you and your daughter.

Sincerely,

D.M. Fields



So, yeah. I'm Shelby's proud dad. I'm not sure I can really help it...nor if I want to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home