Monday, October 10, 2005

Repitition Is The Key To Learning

They're cliches.
There's a ring of truth to them.

"You gotta live one day at a time."
"Live in the now."
"The days are long, but the years are short."

You hear them over and over again.

But applying them is very difficult when your mom is undergoing chemotherapy...again.

There are good days.
There are bad days.

Yesterday was a good day for Mom.

But I'd really like a little more light shed on this path...more than what I'm getting, that's for sure. And yes, I'm fully aware of the reality that what she's going through is decidedly worse than my wondering about it all.

But I still gotta live one day at a time.
I still gotta live in the now.
I still gotta realize that all the days add up to what will eventually be hindsight.

It's a hard lesson to apply.

Really, it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home