Friday, October 21, 2005

Plans Foiled

I was supposed to fly back to Birmingham today, but apparently the flight I was going to take (and the subsequent flights later in the day) have filled up. Something to do with the hurricane evacuees getting to various places...but I'll be able to get there tomorrow, so no biggie, really.

The only downside is that I'll miss seeing my sister unless she has a layover at DFW then we can connect for a few minutes...and of course, I'll miss a half day of visiting my mom, too. But it's really not even an inconvenience.

So, now, kind of a "free" day since I "got ahead" a little bit at work. I'll go to the office and work on budgets and stuff, I guess...but I wonder what God has in store for me today.

Hmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home