Saturday, July 16, 2005

NoCal Chronicles, Day 5

Tracy and I made a conscious choice to REST yesterday...to do pretty much nothing. We didn't really do much of anything except hang out. We didn't feel like fighting the peak tourist season crowds just to do Alcatraz (the girls have done it, but we haven't) since we'll likely be back here several times in the future and we could even do the night time version which we've heard is cool.

So, we just bummed around and put some songs on our iPods and goofed off with my sister and visited with family who are in town for a little "open house" they were having for everybody who hasn't seen Jilly's new digs.

So, I'm sorry I don't have much to report, but I can tell you this:

A glass of wine...
A Pacific Coast sunset...
60 degree temperatures...
Cheese...
Interesting people...
Good background music...
Outdoors on their backyard deck...

Well, it certainly doesn't suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home