Friday, April 15, 2005

One Of The Greatest Feelings In The World Is To Be Gotten

I had to answer some interview questions for a church publication in which there'll be a "get to know" section each month for a ministry leader. Well, it was my turn this month, and the last question read as follows:

"Add a closing comment or two about yourself that you want the CBC congregation to know about you."

Here was my answer:

"Well, if you don’t “get” The Ramones, Auburn University football, movies with few redeeming qualities, mildly dispensational theology, Sesame Street, New York City, disc golf and major league baseball, well, you probably won’t “get” me, either."

For those of you that know me, what else should I have put on this list (keep in mind I'd already talked about my love for teenagers and why I do what I do)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home