Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Reason #34,587 I Lead A Charmed Life...

So last night I got to observe my daughter Shelby in two different dance classes. I saw her in ballet, and then following that a hip-hop class. (I know...suburban kids take hip-hop classes) Anyway, in addition to being able to note how much she'd improved since the last time I'd watched her in class, every now and then she'd peek to see if I was looking. If she made eye-contact with me, she'd smile and wink.

After that, Tracy and I attended an open-house at Kelsey's school. We visited her teachers and they all spent a great deal of time raving about her and complimenting us on our parenting skills. One teacher said there's no perfect book on parenting but that Tracy and I might could've written one.

Yeah. Really.
Sometimes I wonder what I did (or didn't do) to deserve these children...but I don't want to think about it too much. I'll just enjoy it, and whistle while I walk and work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home