Saturday, February 26, 2005

Strange

According to my Blogger account, since I started blogging I've written 152,802 words. I have no idea what that means. I also don't have anything of substance to add to that number today...but here's how I'm feeling at the moment:

Strange, by R.E.M. (lead singer is Michael Stipe)

(5x)
"There's something strange going on tonight
There's something going on that's not quite right
Michael's nervous and the lights are bright
There's something going on that's not quite right
There's something going on that wasn't here before
Keep your eyes glued to the floor
There's something strange going on tonight
There's something going on that's not quite right."

Yep, that's how I feel today. Over and over and over. And no, you won't be getting details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home