Saturday, February 19, 2005

Ideal Saturday?

Okay, so I wake up to a light drizzle, and showers are forecasted for today.

Yardwork won't get done. Sorry.

I will go to the gym.

Then, I have some birthday money and am prepared to get some books and some music. So, me and the girls are off to Borders, Barnes & Noble and various CD stores. I don't know what exactly I'm after, but sometimes books find you. (last night, on a whim, I purchased the SNL "Best of Jimmy Fallon" DVD last night, and lost it when he, Horatio Sanz, Tracy Morgan and Chris Kattan did their "Christmas Time is Here" music sketch).

Tracy already has plans for a night out with her friends, so it may be dinner and a movie with my girls.

Today is looking very enjoyable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home