Sunday, February 13, 2005

Rainy Saturday

Slept in until 6AM.
Coffee/newspaper/on line newspapers/blog writing/blog reading.
Went to the church to meet the newcomers' class.
Came home and read a bit.
Had a nap.
Went to work out at the gym.
Ran to Blockbuster because my wife is under the weather and didn't want to go out.
Same reason I went to Chili's to get some food (that carry-out to your car ad is the truth, and it's perfect for rainy evenings).
Watched a movie called "The Notebook" and was surprised that I liked it.
Built a fire because it was close to 45 degrees and drizzly and I purchased a half-cord of firewood in November and haven't used 20% of it with the mild Dallas weather.
Read some more.
Watched Saturday Night Live.
Went to bed after Weekend Update.

I enjoyed it. I'm really not all that complicated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home