Thursday, February 10, 2005

A Bit Hesitant

After the blog discussion about Moby from two days ago, I'm a bit hesitant to express my affinity for the greatest sporting event on the planet: The World Cup.

The United States began qualifying yesterday by visiting CONCACAF rival Trinidad & Tobago, and attained a rare road win, 2-1. I'm all U.S.A! U.S.A! about this, and I hope this in no way concerns my readership (all apologies for my Dutch readers who will agree with me about the World Cup) about my preferences on things I enjoy.

As a balance, allow me to offer that the worst sporting event on the planet is a tie: The NBA playoffs and any golf major championship.

*feeling far afield from his fellow man*
*shrugs shoulders*
*exits, stage left*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home