Saturday, March 26, 2005

The Onion Describes Where I'm At Today

It's pouring rain. I dig it, and hope it continues.

There's a ton of stuff I should be doing. There are a gazillion projects I could undertake around the house and need to get done eventually. I could use TLC and their "life unscripted" and ALL of their home makeover shows to come here and give me and my house a complete makeover.

One time in the satirical newspaper The Onion I saw a headline that said, "Clinton Gives Nation Week Off To Get Act Together." The article detailed how much clutter was in the White House and how the former president needed to take a week off, as did the nation, to have garage sales, clean out closets, weed gardens, vacuum cars and stuff like that.

I would LOVE that, but everybody's gotta be in on it...

Who's with me?!

Despite that temporary burst of enthusiasm, there's a high probability that I'll remain in flannel pants all day, read a book and have a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home