Thursday, March 24, 2005

No, really...

Moby's new CD, Hotel, is brilliant. Just thought I'd let you know.

As you can tell, not much is going on...it's Spring Break here in our town, so I'm getting a lot done in the office and having great conversations with students and former students...but not much blogworthy is going on. And my church history book I'm reading is interesting, but not blogworthy.

But Moby's CD is really good...and when I get to the office today I'll see if I can dig out a quote I have of his regarding his Christian walk and post it. My preference is when artists make good music and they happen to be Christians, rather than being in a "Christian band." Just seems like you get better art that way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home