Thursday, December 09, 2004

Utterly Exhausted

I'm getting a cold and took some cold medicine that didn't sit well with me last night...and a combination of that and a dog with a hacking cough, well, I don't think I got 10 minutes sleep the whole night.

I'm that kind of tired where your eyelids feel almost as if they're burning and the blinks are very slow and measued. When I type, my fingers sometimes hit the wrong keys and then stay there for a second while I briefly nod off. My thoughts are like a dream, very surreal things that pop into my head for about five seconds and then I wake back up again.

I'm experiencing either a wakeful sleep or a sleepful waking. No coherent thoughts, and movement seems like slow motion.

And to think I was taking a few more of my many vacation days today and tomorrow hoping to get some writing done. Looks like a wasted day upcoming. Dangit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home