Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Is It Possible The Market Might Be Saturated?

True story told to our staff during our weekly staff meeting yesterday by our business manager, who happened to be answering the phone during the receptionist's break the other day:

[Business Manager]: "GoodafternoonCrossroadsBibleChurchthisisKim." (she tends to talk pretty fast being from Tennessee and all)

[Caller]: "Yes. Hello. I was wondering if you could tell me if your church is currently going through 40 Days of Purpose."

[Business Manager]: "No, I'm sorry. We're actually going through the book of James."

[Caller]: "Could you tell me if you plan on going through 40 Days of Purpose any time soon?"

[Business Manager]: "I don't think that's in our plans. Our senior pastor teaches directly from the Bible each week."

[Caller]: "Finally! That's great! What time are your services on Sundays?"

True story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home