Saturday, October 30, 2004

So, Today I'm Thinking...

...that I'm a romantic sucker for weddings, even when I'm performing the ceremony (just watching Wes and Lizzie at their rehearsal last night was cool).
...that I'm moreso in love with my wife today than ever before (and it's cool when she's taking photos at weddings I'm doing because I can sneak glances at her).
...that I really need USC or Oklahoma to lose their football games today (sorry Laura & all my other OU readers. I generally like OU, but I gotta look out for Auburn's best interests here) and Auburn to win theirs.
...that I'm looking forward to mowing the yard today (I need a mental job escape as I've been working too much lately, and I've got three hours worth of sermons to listen to while doing it, too).
...that I'm excited for my higher-order-life-liver sister Jilly that she found a house in the Bay area because it's her favorite place in the world and now she doesn't have to leave it.
...that I can't believe how old I felt last night sitting with the entire wedding party of people I've known since they were in middle school and now they're adults themselves.
...that it's highly likely my friend Nathan's bachelor party last night contained something resembling a mushroom cloud of pyrotechnics and/or a visit from the local police.
...that having coffee out of my favorite mug (a NY subway map is around the outside of it) just gives a better start to the day.
...that my readership, for some reason, expects more from me than stupid quiz results (sorry, won't happen again).
...that the lunch appointment/discussion I had yesterday might have been one of the starting points for great things for the Kingdom.
...that the lunch appointment/discussion I had yesterday might NOT have been one of the starting points for great things for the Kingdom.
...that I need to do something more constructive right now than blogging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home