Sunday, September 26, 2004

So, Today I'm Thinking...

...that my daughter's team executing a triple play in yesterday's game was pretty darn exciting.
...that my church's worship night (hosted by our college ministry) was the beginning of something significant.
...that I don't know where the goof-up occurred, but either Capernwray Bible School or the British government should've informed my friend Meredith (and 8 other US students) about the new visa requirements before she flew all the way to England only to get turned around at the border.
...that in the 10 days my friend Meredith will be here waiting on her special visa, both Capernwray and the British government don't want to tangle with her mom, Ma Deb (who has a track record of squashing bureaucrats like bugs).
...that my fast-food foray Friday night took me about 24 hours to recover from.
...that living in Florida for the last couple of months would make it difficult to get much done in the normal warps and woofs of life.
...that if Auburn can get by Tennessee this upcoming weekend they just might run the table and have a special season, so my fingers are crossed but expectations are low.
...I've been spending entirely too much time working lately.
...I'm exhausted, and Sunday hasn't really started yet.
...I don't think political debates mean what they used to or accomplish much in the age of spin and polish.
...I'll never get the book written. Or even "a" book written.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home