Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Wondering About Having Two Daughters

I discovered that the average wedding and reception in America costs $3,700 per hour...everything included. Can someone help me out here? I mean, in my role as a "reverend" I perform worship services in which people get married and I can't think of what this money is being spent on.

As I see it, the "automatics" are going to be the church auditorium rental, reception hall rental, dress and flowers. The other big tickets are going to be catering, cakes, photography and video, tuxedos...we all get the drift.

Does all that add up to $11,000? I'm not that strong in math.

Man...Vegas sounds like a serious encouragement I might be giving to my daughters. My higher-order life-liver sister said something about an Elvis Drive-Thru Wedding Chapel. Maybe I can round up some brochures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home