Monday, August 30, 2004

So, Today I'm Thinking...

...that since Stephanie doesn't have comments and I can't find her e-mail that public congatulations are in orders since I'm pretty excited for her and Geoff that they're going to have a baby late next spring!
...that Lizzie recommended going to see the movie "Garden State" and I may go see a matinee today.
...that if I don't go see a movie that my other options are frisbee golf or a nap (smart money's on the nap).
...my dog Lloyd is the sorriest & laziest animal on the planet.
...that Shelby and I need to get back up to speed on reading "The Chronicles of Narnia" out loud to each other since we've taken like a month off.
...that there's a really sharp youth pastor at an area church that I need to call and get to know.
...I'm really glad the Olympics are over.
...that I need to purchase a new baseball mitt since my softball season starts in two weeks.
...the Texas Rangers current fade in the pennant race, while climbing back into it from earlier season slumps, might actually be for real and there won't be much meaningful September baseball in Dallas.
...I'm going to listen to Auburn's football game on Saturday on the internet (they might win by 50 against some scrub team)
...that on my days off I'm too exhausted to get any meaningful reading done.
...that on my days off I'm too exhausted to get any meaningful writing done, either.
...that I'm really far behind at work and that I might not need to take my day off.
...that I, and not Lloyd, might be the sorriest & laziest animal on the planet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home