Friday, August 20, 2004

Britney Update #11

I have no idea why I'm enjoying the train wreck that Britney Spears' life has become. Just goes to show you what a downward spiral you can lead when you start hanging out with Limp Bizkit and Fred Durst.

So, whenever I come across a quote from Ms. Spears that makes me laugh, I like to keep you updated.

Today, she's going to use her marriage to a backup dancer (who recently had a baby with another pop star) to take over the recently vacated spot on Newlyweds since Jessica and Nick are leaving the show after season 3. Her reasoning: "Because I want Kevin to be as famous as I am."

Two thoughts: First, it wouldn't be because your 15 minutes of fame are pretty much over, would it? Second, I guess since fame has worked out so well for you and your life is so well-balanced, then you'd want others to be in on it, eh?

She really makes it too easy. Gotta love her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home