Friday, July 09, 2004

So, Today I'm Thinking...

...I wish I could go to Six Flags with my in-laws today instead of going to work.
...that I cannot believe Courtney Love actually made it to 40 years of age today.
...I'm pretty excited about going to our church's family camp next week in Colorado.
...that I have a ton of work to do before I go to our church's family camp next week in Colorado.
...I'm going to call my mom today.
...we should get rid of the stupid birds my daughters just had to have but no one really pays any attention to.
...the History Channel and the Discovery Channel are both highly underrated.
...that Lloyd, the Understudy to the Greatest of All Dogs, is coming into his own these last few days.
...I still need to clean out the garage, and now my closet has made the list.
...techno music is underappreciated.
...that Lance Armstrong's achievements are underappreciated.
...some books should be read annually: The Pursuit of God by A.W. Tozer. The World According To Garp, by John Irving. The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky. True Spirituality, by Frances Schaeffer, and Traveling Mercies by Anne Lamott.
...I'd buy several greatest hits CD's just to have them in my collection, and if Lenny Kravitz had one that included the hit from his new disc, I'd buy it. I'd also grab Van Halen's, The Replacements and Iron Maiden.
...that I need to go to work instead of continuing this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home