Friday, May 14, 2004

Lots of stuff rambling around in my brain this morning...

...I heard that Americans drink $16 billion worth of soft drinks per year. Roughly, that's 12 a week for everybody.
...people that don't want to change, well, there's not much you can do about it.
...the coolest things always happen to my friend Katherine.
...there's a lot of energy and effort and resources involved in getting a wedding ceremony to happen.
...nightly television news is rapidly becoming a colossal waste of time.
...watching your wife make that move from "wife & stay-at-home-mom" to "pretty-darn-good free-lance photographer" is one of the most enjoyable stages of life yet.
...if you don't make time to write the book, the book doesn't get written.
...hockey playoffs are vastly underrated by the masses.
...my friend Steve is inspirational and challenging on about 37 different levels.
...I'm generally more interested in documentaries coming out than the big-budget movie releases and I don't know how to interpret that.
...watching great dogs age is difficult, and watching young dogs become part of the family is fun.
...eating a good breakfast really does change the food focus of your day, and I really never thought about how much food dominates our thoughts.
...I still can't understand why our government doesn't focus on alternative forms of energy (rather than oil-based) as well as effective public transportation in those major cities that don't have them.

All for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home