Friday, April 30, 2004

Gone Daddy Gone

Well, I'm off to Pine Cove camp for the weekend. I'm taking a bunch of teenagers to go and do some food service work so they can keep their camp costs lower...so I won't be blogging until Monday morning...

And, it's a shame, too, because I watched this show on the History Channel last night called something like "Bad Decisions In History" and the one they were highlighting was the decision by this Japanese commander in WWII who kept ordering the Kamikaze suicide bombings and only 1 in 12 hit their target and even then few of those actually did the damage of destroying their targets. The images of those planes just landing in the big old ocean were not at all what I had pictured of those pilots...

I think really all I want is to keep myself from being an episode of "Bad Decisions In History."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home