Wednesday, April 28, 2004

He's Out. You're Out, Too. And I Don't Think I'm In, Either. No Gang!

Here are a few things I'm "out" on and believe should be stopped:

Those stickers on the back of SUV's that have the name of the child(ren) and the logo of whatever their sport/activity is. Naturally, any bumper sticker touting a child's achievement.

Talking on cell phones while driving, or picking up a call when you're talking with someone else.

Standardized tests to measure learning. The results seem to affect everything else but learning, and to watch the schools go into "DVD mode" after the administration of the tests is silly.

The lack of adequate public transportation in my town...and surrounding suburbs. Even the bus system stinks.

"Reality" television on the major networks. I'm okay with The Osbourne's and The Newlyweds, but I'm almost tired of them, too.

NBA playoffs...could there be a more boring championship process?

People who don't take personal responsibility.

MegCam300039 and HotGurl494289 who have pictures for me and are virtually constant in their on-line interruptions and I am forced to click "ignore" each and every time they pop up.

Enough for now...can you tell I'm in a heck of a mood this morning?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home