Sunday, April 25, 2004

13 Going On 30

Due to an incredible amount of rain yesterday, our planned schedules involving an outdoor picnic for our small group from church and a softball game were postponed. We took the opportunity for a family outing and we chose the Jennifer Garner movie in which she plays a teenager who gets their wish and she's a grownup with the mind of a teenager.

Yes, I know. We all liked it when it was called "Big" and starred Tom Hanks. But this was good, too. Predictable...yes. Formulaic...yes.

But if you're a child of the 80's like I was, there was enough fashion and pop culture references to make it worthwhile...and all her dance moves are culled from videos of the day like "Thriller" and "Love Is A Battlefield" which my children didn't laugh at but my wife and I thought were hysterical.

There are worse ways to spend a drizzly afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home