Thursday, July 03, 2003

I have nice in-laws. In fact, I'm able to journal (albeit later than usual) because my father-in-law and I just went and purchased a new modem...sending us screaming into the late 1990's. I know, I know. But I just can't justify a cable modem.

Anyway, my sister-in-law came along as well, with my neice and nephew in tow. They've been here a few days...all in our house.

It's safe to say that if some other group of people were in my house for a holiday week that I'd be going crazy. But, my father-in-law is a genuinely nice guy, my mother-in-law is sweet, my sister-in-law is fun, my nephew is a riot and my niece is adorable. I'll actually miss them when they leave on Saturday.

And I'm realizing it's a blessing to be able to say that. Not everyone can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home