Monday, June 23, 2003

Okay, something of substance...While the jury is still out on the U.S. military finding weapons of mass destruction, I'm concerned about two things regarding our involvement in Iraq. First, with the possibility of putting "spin" on military intelligence to justify intervention, I sense a there is a real possibility that government of the people, by the people and for the people is in a very precarious state.

Secondly, I'm a bit concerned that members of the church of Jesus Christ are so silent on this. My hope is that followers of Christ are simply waiting for the results to come in. My fear is that the Christian church senses the possibility that George Bush the Younger is simply a politician...

I don't like either of those options.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home