Monday, August 31, 2009

Writer's Block

Yeah.

Many of you have asked, "Is something wrong? You haven't blogged in a couple of weeks." I appreciate your concern, patrons. Truly, I do.

And, it's fair to say that something is wrong. And, no, I don't want to talk about it. It's nothing that hasn't happened every now and again, and, as usual, Dr. Suess said it best:

"I'm sorry to say so, but sadly it's true that Bang-ups and Hang-ups can happen to you."

"And when you're in a Slump, you're not in for much fun. Un-slumping yourself is not easily done."

"I'm afraid that some times you'll play lonely games too. Games you can't win 'cause you'll play against you."


So, yeah. Something's wrong. No worries, though. Bang-ups and Hang-ups happen. Slumps happen. Lonely games get played.

And, the Bang-ups and Hang-ups give way eventually.

I'll un-Slump.

The lonely games will end.

And...

...in the meantime...

...if you want me to blog...

...why don't I open the floor for some Q&A from the patrons?!

What do you want me to blog about or want me to answer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home