Friday, May 01, 2009

You Know What Would Be Funny?

Seriously, there's a website, presumably by members of my Tribe, that's really selling these. Fair warning, extra sensitive web filtering software may not let you log on because the words might trigger them, but there's nothing out of bounds or that you couldn't say to a 12 year-old.

Oh, man.

Where to go with this?

There's about 1,000 different ways.

I'll start:

I'd love to see what happened if I suggested that a class I was teaching should apply what we just learned by wearing one of these to highlight the application from the lesson. Seriously suggested it. The blank stares would be worth it.

Or, how about the patrons make helpful suggestions to the company for future options?

I can't explain 'em, folks. They seem genuine. Hmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home